I received word the other day that I had been recognized by the “Sweet Alexei” site for my work as an up-and-coming blogger here. Please visit her site, too, and show her your love at http://sweetalexei.wordpress.com/
Sincerely, I offer my thanks for this recognition. Her blog is pretty awesome, too, so do check it out.
I have been asked to recognize other bloggers, too, for their excellence in writing.
My nominees are:
1. Pile Of Babies — a witty, charming, hilarious blog about motherhood…
2. Jean Day Friday — very funny high school teacher talks about work, life and parenting…
3. The Wandering American –fabulous cultural and political blog by a young American living in China…
4. 25 Pills A Day — touching, inspirational and often funny musings about chronic pain, life’s obstacles and difficulties. Trust me, this blog is amazing…
5. Rants from Mommyland — hands-down the best mom bloggers out there. I aspire to this…
Liebster Award Rules:
(Copied from Sweet Alexei who copied from The Diary of a Reluctant Mother)
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Not sure if I followed this rule or not… oops…)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.